Monday, January 14, 2013

FIELD STUDIES

Quick Field Studies Update
1. Reed Nuclear Reactor was moved from 1/31 => 2/7

2. OMSI Energy Exhibit 1/31
Cost $6 per student. Please send in asap as they need to be paid before we go.
If you have an OMSI family pass, please email me. Your child will get in free, but then we can pay for another child or reduce the price for everyone, especially if quite a few people have a pass.

I realize we are going on 2 field studies back to back that cost money however they are both very valuable and we are working to provide field studies that really deepen student awareness and involvement. I appreciate your flexibility and understanding. Of course if you have difficulty in paying, send me a quick email and we can work it out. 
Chaperones, it's $2 for OMSI...I don't get that! They want you there to supervise! 

Please go to signupgenius (you should have gotten an update since I made changes) and sign up to come on a field study!

Thanks for all your support, Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment