Wow, that was an action packed day! Thank you for showing up and fully participating!
1st...I know I haven't collected some homework this week (10 successes on human rights and the fiction/non fiction comparison paragraph...have that ready tomorrow - I'll get them!)
1. REFUGEE SIMULATION http://www.playagainstallodds.
If you have a chance, finish the simulation! you all did an amazing job and wow!!!
Write a page reflection, here are some ideas for you to cover. What I really want is how was this for you? Could you come close to imagining what it would be like in real life? What challenges did you face, what hard decisions did you make, how did you feel, why...just write about your experience...what did you get out of it??
Did you use the 4 agreements, how? (speak your truth, stay engaged, experience discomfort, accept/expect non-closure)
2. Spend 20 min doing more BIG IDEA research for your ED TALK (and please think of another name!)
3. Do any last revisions for your poem of 2 voices.
No comments:
Post a Comment